Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Honda Repairs

I have completed another repair on the Honda.  I have learned a lot from this little car.  Here are all of my repairs in no particular order:


  • Master Brake cylinder
  • Brake lines to the rear brakes
  • Brake lines from flex line to the drum
  • Fuel lines from filter to the tank
  • New fuel tank
  • Outer tire rods
  • Alternator
  • Rack and Pinion steering
  • Timing belt
  • Water pump
  • Headlights
  • AC
I think that is it.  I am quite proud of how much I have learned.  I have learned that there are many jobs that could be done by us but are left to others.  Part of decoupling from the system is the ability to be self reliant. By tackling these jobs you can become quite self reliant, save money and feel really good about accomplishing some difficult tasks.

This is going to become more important in the future, but it also positions me and my family to capitalize on the money we have kept from either purchasing a more expensive car ( with a loan) or by giving our money to mechanics to fix problems that we can often do ourselves.

Bee Stoic



No comments:

Post a Comment