Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

3rd run

Beautiful day yesterday.  Started off a little dull and threatened rain.  Isaiah had a hockey game at 1:30 and so I did not start any sap. Looked around town and at the Flea Market for a cant hook.  Nothing available right now.

I brought in around 100L plus the 80 or so that I had collected yesterday and kept in reserve. So today Pat and Garth are bringing Olivia back and the boys are home and Rach is going to work.  I will start it early and run today.

Rocket stove was hot - around 500 degrees F but the horizontal feed tube was to time consuming to work with.  I will redesign one with a vertical feed today to finish off some sap.

Set up the router yesterday. The guy had it set up all incorrectly. Router bit stuck in the collet, plunge base locked into the cabinet - backwards. Anyway fixed it up and put some pieced through for my filter assembly.


No comments:

Post a Comment